ProgrammerOctober 17, 2019
- Full Time
Website The Logit Group
The Logit Group is one of North America’s fastest growing marketing research and research execution firms, with headquarters in Toronto and operations across Canada and the US. For over 20 years, The Logit Group has been a leader amongst data collection firms, and our ongoing commitment has been to develop and administer industry-best technologies as the basis of our research execution. Our ambition is to collect accurate, consistent and valuable data for our clients.
We are currently looking for a Survey Programmer to work in our head office in Etobicoke. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in scripting, integration and deployment of web / phone-based surveys within the market research sector. The position reports to the VP, Data Management and involves the day-to-day management of assigned projects, ensuring all aspects of the data collection lifecycle are completed in a client-focused manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scripting market research surveys using different software platforms, including Voxco, Q-Fi, and others.
- Leveraging back-end databases to integrate functionality across platforms.
- Integration of other platforms, including data reporting and graphical display, into a cohesive, client-facing output.
- Image processing and media integration into various platforms.
- Communicating issues to the Project Manager / Account Manager.
- Reviewing client-provided documentation, providing feedback and potential amendments.
- Working to creatively solve the problems and meet the challenges presented by the business needs.
Do you have the right qualifications?
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, jQuery, and Microsoft applications is considered an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative research methodologies and strong understanding of relevant industry software (Voxco, Confirmit, etc.)
- Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills – able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with a high degree of quality without supervision.
- Demonstrable SQL programming experience a definite asset.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl and working with large data sets to produce and integrate data across applications.
- Media – video and photo – editing capabilities preferred.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
We invite you to submit your application, including cover letter and resume, and salary expectations to: email@example.com noting “Programmer” in the subject line. Please note that due to anticipated volumes of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org