Website The Logit Group
The Logit Group is one of North America’s fastest growing marketing research and research execution firms, with headquarters in Toronto and operations across Canada and the US. For over 20 years, The Logit Group has been a leader amongst data collection firms, and our ongoing commitment has been to develop and administer industry-best technologies as the basis of our research execution. Our ambition is to collect accurate, consistent and valuable data for our clients.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to work in our head office in Etobicoke. The ideal candidate has a University/College degree or other demonstrably relevant experience within market research. The position reports to the VP, Project Management and involves the day-to-day management of assigned projects, ensuring all aspects of the data collection lifecycle are completed in a client-focused manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate resources across departments within the company.
- Oversee project process including set-up, programming, testing, data-collection, coding and data tabulation.
- Monitor and report on project progress while ensuring budget, timeline and deliverables are met.
- Communicate accurately and thoroughly during project lifecycles, with both internal departments and clients.
- Act as the client’s key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Analyze project performance and proactively offer suggestions for improvement/identify areas of concern
- Work with field and conduct briefings &/or pull and manipulate CATI sample using vendor software (Phone).
- Manage sample providers and email invite set up and deployment
- (Web).Ensure project database is organized and up to date.
- Close project and complete all documentation within expected timeline.
- Complete final review of test links.Do you have the right qualifications?
- Eligible to work in Canada.Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative research methodologies and strong understanding of relevant industry software (Voxco, Confirmit, etc).Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.Outstanding organizational skills- able to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and deadline oriented. An ongoing focus on excellent client service via polished communications and project awareness.
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with a high degree of quality without supervision.We invite you to submit your application, including cover letter and resume, and salary expectations to: email@example.com noting “PM” in the subject line. Please note that due to anticipated volumes of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org