Senior Full Stack Developer
Website The Logit Group
About Q-Fi Solutions:
QFI is part of The Logit Group, the market leader in marketing research. QFI is an exciting young company that provides businesses of all sizes with an advanced survey creation, deployment and data analysis solution. Our application offers features and customization capabilities that rival some of the largest competitors in the industry. Our application is rapidly evolving as we integrate exciting new features. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a young software company.
About The Logit Group:
The Logit Group is one of North America’s fastest growing marketing research and research execution firms, with headquarters in Toronto and operations across Canada and the US. For over 20 years, The Logit Group has been a leader amongst data collection firms, and our ongoing commitment has been to develop and administer industry-best technologies as the basis of our research execution. Our ambition is to collect accurate, consistent and valuable data for our clients.
QFI is looking for an experienced full stack developer to help with the continuous development of our flagship product. This position is located in our head office in Etobicoke. The ideal candidate has a University/College degree in Computer Science (or similar) with 5+ years’ experience in the field.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be as a team lead, working on the ongoing development of the application.
- You will help establish development roadmaps, best practices and development guidelines and will take lead on investigating problems and developing and documenting solutions.
- Other responsibilities include the ongoing development of the application in a team environment that meets performance, scalability, architectural, quality and business requirements.
Do you have the right qualifications?
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Optional: Python, Memcached, Redis
- Experienced with Git and version control of large application
- Knowledge of the best practices in software engineering
- Some experience leading development teams both internally and externally
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Full Stack but previously focused on back-end development
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with large scale applications running on AWS
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with local and external development and non-technical teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever evolving priorities
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities, both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
We invite you to submit your application, including cover letter and resume, and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to anticipated volumes of applicants, only qualified
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com