Job Description: Data Analyst
The Logit Group Inc. is accepting applications for an experienced Data Analyst at our Toronto office. This position involves working with our data analysis department. Running projects independently or with the team. A broad range of data collection methodologies will be explored, offering excellent insight into the standards for data processing across the industry.
- Process data using statistical software to conduct basic analysis
- Maintain quality checks via skip patterns and write small routines for data validation
- Notify Programmers and Project Managers of any logic errors during QC
- Apply weights as per supplied weight matrix
- Setup and compile cross-tabulations in Wincross according to client requirements
- Assist Programmer on tracking studies to maintain data standards throughout project life-cycle
- Create routines and syntax to improve or expedite table setup for large studies.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong Excel and SPSS or Wincross capabilities
- Working knowledge of existing data collection software such as Voxco, DASH or Q-fi would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both with a team as well as independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detailed focused and deadline oriented
- An ongoing focus and desire for excellent client service
Send your resume’ and a short cover letter to email@example.com . Please ensure the subject line clearly states the above-mentioned position title.
The Logit Group is a North America leader in providing Online, Telephone and On-Site Market Research Data Collection. With offices in Toronto, Montreal and Kansas, our goal is to develop a dependable data collection relationship that gives our clients the confidence to tackle any research challenge.