Telephone Survey Interviewer – London, Ontario
Website The Logit Group
The Logit Group:
The Logit Group is an established data collection firm in the Market Research Industry, operating in London since 1995. We are accepting applications for positions in our office located in London, Ontario.
Telephone Survey Interviewers conduct Market Research interviews with the general public across a variety of local, political, social and product related topics. No selling or canvassing is involved for this position.
Hours are primarily evening and weekends with opportunities available for promotion to weekday hours and a variety of supervisory positions.
This position is ideal for anyone seeking a flexible but professional work environment with room for growth.
- Must be available evenings and weekends for a minimum of 20 hours per week (up to 35 hours offered to those seeking stable schedules)
- Possess an excellent phone manner
- Have strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Are seeking to work evenings and weekends
- Have basic computer skills
- Flexible scheduling and reliable hourly pay
- Paid training
- A progressive raise system
- Comfortable office environment
- Advancement to QA and Supervisory positions
The Logit Group provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability. The Logit Group is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org