The Logit Group is looking for energetic and motivated Project Managers (Qualitative) to join our growing company.
The Logit Group is the fastest-growing and one of the largest research execution companies in North America. Logit was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider. Logit has also been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards for our commitment to innovation.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Logit Group, visit us at https://logitgroup.com/job-openings/ or follow us on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Everything that Logit does and believes is informed by our core values:
Innovation: We are continuously adding new technologies and improving upon existing methodologies to add value for clients, while also reaching new audiences and exploring new possibilities to better equip us for success.
Client Advocacy: We find creative and unique ways to solve problems, delivering on our promises with certainty and confidence in our ability to overcome challenges.
Collaboration: Logit is a “humans first”, team-oriented company that plays for “the front of the jersey”, not the back. The personal development and growth of our staff is as important to us as their professional development, and to that end we encourage a healthy work/life balance and are flexible and sensitive to their personal needs.
Diversity: The Logit Group has an important role as a leader in our industry to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Logit Group BIPOC Scholarship with Humber College is the first research analyst award to focus on presenting more opportunities to communities that have experienced marginalization based on their race.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Work from home opportunities
- Fun, supportive corporate environment
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible, part-time working hours
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
This full-time position is responsible for managing all aspects of projects, including but not limited to overseeing the recruitment efforts, cost, and overall profit margin for success with a client focused manner.
- Coordinate resources across departments within the company
- Oversee full project process (based on the study could include set-up, programming, testing, data collection, coding and data tabulation)
- Monitor and report on project progress while ensuring budget, timeline and deliverables are met
- Communicate accurately and thoroughly during project lifecycles, with both internal departments and clients
- Act as the client’s key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyze project performance and proactively offer suggestions for improvement/identify areas of concern
- Confirm project parameters, specifications, dates, etc., and reserve focus group rooms for the client if applicable
- Brief manager and recruiting supervisor and other necessary personnel on aspects of the project
- Monitor the participant recruitment process and work with managers when problems in this area occur
- Manage sample/panel providers
- Ensure project database is organized and up to date
- Close project and complete all documentation within expected timeline
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University/College degree
- Market research industry related experience a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative research methodologies and strong understanding of relevant industry software (Voxco, Confirmit, etc.)
- Intermediate or advanced level with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills – able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, solid time management skills and deadline oriented
- An ongoing focus on excellent client service via polished communications and project awareness
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities and proceed with objectives with a high degree of quality
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.