The Logit Group is the fastest-growing and one of the largest research execution companies in North America. Logit was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider. Logit has also been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards for our commitment to innovation.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Logit Group, visit us at https://logitgroup.com/job-openings/ or follow us on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Everything that Logit does and believes is informed by our core values:
Innovation: We are continuously adding new technologies and improving upon existing methodologies to add value for clients, while also reaching new audiences and exploring new possibilities to better equip us for success.
Client Advocacy: We find creative and unique ways to solve problems, delivering on our promises with certainty and confidence in our ability to overcome challenges.
Collaboration: Logit is a “humans first”, team-oriented company that plays for “the front of the jersey”, not the back. The personal development and growth of our staff is as important to us as their professional development, and to that end we encourage a healthy work/life balance and are flexible and sensitive to their personal needs.
Diversity: The Logit Group has an important role as a leader in our industry to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Logit Group BIPOC Scholarship with Humber College is the first research analyst award to focus on presenting more opportunities to communities that have experienced marginalization based on their race.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Work from home opportunities
- Fun, supportive corporate environment
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Flexible, part-time working hours
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
Medical Interviews are responsible for conducting the recruitment and coordination of respondents with senior business professionals including Healthcare Professionals, Senior B2B Associates, Patients and Consumers. This position is closely supervised, and performance reports based on live monitoring sessions are regularly completed.
- Conducts telephone interviews, adhering to set guidelines and procedures.
- Uses proper interviewing techniques and procedures to collect accurate and unbiased survey data.
- Records responses verbatim directly into the interviewing software system. Correct spelling and grammar are essential.
- Maintains client confidentiality throughout the course of interviewing, as applicable, and represents client professionally when working on customer care studies.
- Develops relationships with gatekeepers and is able to minimize refusals.
- Build a strong rapport with respondents to garner participation.
- Maintains a CPH (Completes Per Hour) rate that is in line with department/study standards.
- Maintains quality performance metrics aligned with departmental standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 months of Medical/B2B interviewing.
- Delivering Projects within performance and quality expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to avoid respondent refusals.
- Applying knowledge and skills to deliver client insight through valuable, consistent data collection.
- Professional, confident, and dependable.
- Excellent reading, writing and grammar skills.
- Effective communication skills. Ability to speak clearly and pronounce words correctly.
- Excellent command of English; Spanish and/or French speaking skills is an asset.
- Strong listening skills with ability to control conversation and redirect respondent focus back to the interview.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow directions meticulously and repeatedly.
- Proficient typing speed and computer literacy.
- Access to a windows-based computer is required along with Highspeed Internet.
This role is part-time to start with approximately 20-25 hours per week. Flexible working hours to range between 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST Monday through Friday. Additionally, this position is open to those residing in Ontario, Canada; preferably within the GTA or London, ON but is to primarily be a remote work from home opportunity with some in-office work.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Our Hiring Commitment
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.