The Logit Group is looking for energetic and motivated Project Coordinators to join our growing company.
The Logit Group is the fastest-growing and one of the largest research execution companies in North America. Logit was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider. Logit has also been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards for our commitment to innovation.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Logit Group, visit us at https://logitgroup.com/job-openings/ or follow us on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Everything that Logit does and believes is informed by our core values:
Innovation: We are continuously adding new technologies and improving upon existing methodologies to add value for clients, while also reaching new audiences and exploring new possibilities to better equip us for success.
Client Advocacy: We find creative and unique ways to solve problems, delivering on our promises with certainty and confidence in our ability to overcome challenges.
Collaboration: Logit is a “humans first”, team-oriented company that plays for “the front of the jersey”, not the back. The personal development and growth of our staff is as important to us as their professional development, and to that end we encourage a healthy work/life balance and are flexible and sensitive to their personal needs.
Diversity: The Logit Group has an important role as a leader in our industry to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Logit Group BIPOC Scholarship with Humber College is the first research analyst award to focus on presenting more opportunities to communities that have experienced marginalization based on their race.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Remote and hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive salary and access to Group Benefits
- Opportunities for year-end bonuses and other performance-based incentives
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including monthly social events and catered lunches
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
This full-time position involves the day-to-day management of assigned projects, ensuring all aspects of the data collection lifecycle are completed in a client focused manner.
- Initial review and editing of client questionnaire
- Online testing of survey to validate accuracy of programming
- Prepare detailed reports in a client-ready state
- Analyse reports and offer suggestions for improvement/areas of concern
- Complete final project summary documentation (including budgets)
- Email invite set up and deployment
- Secure sample and translations for studies, as required
- Work with field and sample providers
- Prepare Verbatim files for client delivery
- Assist with development of new tools/software if requested
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University/College degree specific to Market Research or industry related experience
- Above average competence with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills- able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, comfortable working with deadlines
- An ongoing focus and desire for excellent client service
- Ability to work effectively both with a team as well as independently
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.