The Logit Group is looking for energetic and motivated Coding Supervisors to join our growing company.
The Logit Group is the fastest-growing and one of the largest research execution companies in North America. Logit was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider. Logit has also been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards for our commitment to innovation.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Logit Group, visit us at https://logitgroup.com/job-openings/ or follow us on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Everything that Logit does and believes is informed by our core values:
Innovation: We are continuously adding new technologies and improving upon existing methodologies to add value for clients, while also reaching new audiences and exploring new possibilities to better equip us for success.
Client Advocacy: We find creative and unique ways to solve problems, delivering on our promises with certainty and confidence in our ability to overcome challenges.
Collaboration: Logit is a “humans first”, team-oriented company that plays for “the front of the jersey”, not the back. The personal development and growth of our staff is as important to us as their professional development, and to that end we encourage a healthy work/life balance and are flexible and sensitive to their personal needs.
Diversity: The Logit Group has an important role as a leader in our industry to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Logit Group BIPOC Scholarship with Humber College is the first research analyst award to focus on presenting more opportunities to communities that have experienced marginalization based on their race.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Work from home opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
Coding Supervisor(s) are responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the coding department including managing staff, distribution of workflow and quality data assurance. This role will work closely with the Coding Manager along with internal stakeholders to ensure high quality data is delivered on projects.
- Coordinates between project managers and coders, setting deadlines, extracting and handling data and to ensure scheduled delivery and completion of projects
- Receives data from field department and formats data in proper coding format
- Distributes workflow amongst staff for completion
- Assembles final coded data, code lists, and coding counts, and reviewing all materials for quality assurance purposes
- Adheres and ensures coding guidelines and rules are met and maintained throughout projects
- Ensures that projects meet the minimum required level of coding of 90
- Creates weekly staff schedules with consideration to workflow needs
- Provides feedback, constructive criticism, monitors and ensures appropriate staff performance
- Provides training and resource support
- Proactively ensures the department is operating efficiently
- Acts as a resource for staff and point of escalation, assists to troubleshoot where needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a supervisor or team-lead role
- Base knowledge and understanding of coding functions
- Able to work independently and lead a team within a fast-paced work environment
- Intermediate or advanced level with Microsoft Excel, proficiency with MS Office
- Proficient typing speed and computer literate
- Access to a windows-based computer is required along with Highspeed Internet.
- Strong time management skills, comfortable working with deadlines, excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional, confident, and dependable
- Strong research skills, able to research information online
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis.
- After-hours availability as required.
This role is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 9:00AM 5:00PM. Some weekend and after-hours coverage maybe required. Additionally, this position is open to those residing in Ontario, Canada and is to primarily be a remote work from home opportunity.
Pay Rate: $17.50/hour
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.