The Logit Group is the fastest-growing and one of the largest research execution companies in North America. Logit was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider. Logit has also been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards for our commitment to innovation.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Logit Group, visit us at https://logitgroup.com/job-openings/ or follow us on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Everything that Logit does and believes is informed by our core values:
Innovation: We are continuously adding new technologies and improving upon existing methodologies to add value for clients, while also reaching new audiences and exploring new possibilities to better equip us for success.
Client Advocacy: We find creative and unique ways to solve problems, delivering on our promises with certainty and confidence in our ability to overcome challenges.
Collaboration: Logit is a “humans first”, team-oriented company that plays for “the front of the jersey”, not the back. The personal development and growth of our staff is as important to us as their professional development, and to that end we encourage a healthy work/life balance and are flexible and sensitive to their personal needs.
Diversity: The Logit Group has an important role as a leader in our industry to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Logit Group BIPOC Scholarship with Humber College is the first research analyst award to focus on presenting more opportunities to communities that have experienced marginalization based on their race.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Remote and hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive salary and access to Group Benefits
- Opportunities for year-end bonuses and other performance-based incentives
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including monthly social events and catered lunches
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
This full-time position involves the day-to-day management of assigned projects, ensuring all aspects of the data collection lifecycle are completed in a client focused manner.
NOTE: Our head office is in Etobicoke, ON. We are open to both hybrid and remote working arrangements. Applicants across Canada and the USA are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate resources across departments within the company
- Oversee project process including set-up, programming, testing, data collection, coding, and data tabulation
- Monitor and report on project progress while ensuring budget, timeline and deliverables are met
- Communicate accurately and thoroughly during project lifecycles, with both internal departments and clients
- Act as the client’s key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyze project performance and proactively offer suggestions for improvement/identify areas of concern
- Work with field and conduct briefings (Phone)
- Manage sample providers (Web)
- Ensure project database is organized and up to date
- Close project and complete all documentation within expected timeline
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete final review of test links
- Assist with development of new tools/software
- Pull and manipulate CATI sample using vendor software (Phone)
- Email invite set up and deployment (Web)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Market Research Industry experience a must
- University/College degree or industry related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative research methodologies and strong understanding of relevant industry software (Voxco, Confirmit, etc.)
- Intermediate or advanced level with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills – able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, solid time management skills and deadline oriented
- An ongoing focus on excellent client service via polished communications and project awareness
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities and proceed with objectives with a high degree of quality
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.