The Logit Group is looking for energetic and motivated Data Analysts to join our growing company.
The Logit Group is the fastest-growing and one of the largest research execution companies in North America. Logit was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider. Logit has also been named a winner in the 2022 BIG Innovation Awards for our commitment to innovation.
To learn more about career opportunities at the Logit Group, visit us at https://logitgroup.com/job-openings/ or follow us on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Everything that Logit does and believes is informed by our core values:
Innovation: We are continuously adding new technologies and improving upon existing methodologies to add value for clients, while also reaching new audiences and exploring new possibilities to better equip us for success.
Client Advocacy: We find creative and unique ways to solve problems, delivering on our promises with certainty and confidence in our ability to overcome challenges.
Collaboration: Logit is a “humans first”, team-oriented company that plays for “the front of the jersey”, not the back. The personal development and growth of our staff is as important to us as their professional development, and to that end we encourage a healthy work/life balance and are flexible and sensitive to their personal needs.
Diversity: The Logit Group has an important role as a leader in our industry to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our Logit Group BIPOC Scholarship with Humber College is the first research analyst award to focus on presenting more opportunities to communities that have experienced marginalization based on their race.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Remote and hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive salary and access to Group Benefits
- Opportunities for year-end bonuses and other performance-based incentives
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including monthly social events and catered lunches
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for career growth
This position involves working with our data analysis department running projects independently or with the team. A broad range of data collection methodologies will be explored, offering excellent insight into the standards for data processing across the industry.
- Process data using statistical software to conduct basic analysis
- Maintain quality checks via skip patterns and write small routines for data validation
- Notify Programmers and Project Managers of any logic errors during QC
- Apply weights as per supplied weight matrix
- Setup and compile cross-tabulations in Wincross according to client requirements
- Assist Programmer on tracking studies to maintain data standards throughout project life- cycle
- Create routines and syntax to improve or expedite table setup for large studies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- University/College degree
- Strong Excel and SPSS or Wincross capabilities
- Working knowledge of existing data collection software such as Voxco, DASH or Q-fi would be an asset
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both with a team as well as independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detailed focused and deadline oriented
- An ongoing focus and desire for excellent client service
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.