Department: Project Management
Reporting to: VP of Project Management
Job Status: Full-Time, Contract
Hours per week: 40 hours
Head Office: 401 The West Mall, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario
The Logit Group is an innovative, technology-driven research execution company. We’re a team of holistic research practitioners and aim to add value for our clients through expert-level insights across a wide range of methodologies. Our proprietary online platforms and call centers can handle research engagements of all sizes. We work quickly, efficiently and are focused on quality all at competitive prices. At Logit, we have a firm conceptual grasp of what research is and where the space is headed, and we always strive to get the job done right, on time and on budget.
Logit is looking for energetic and motivated Project Coordinators to join our growing company. The ideal candidate would show the ability to juggle multiple priorities, have an acute attention to detail and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
NOTE: Our office is in Etobicoke, ON. We are open to hybrid and remote working arrangements.
This full-time position involves the day-to-day management of assigned projects, ensuring all aspects of the data collection lifecycle are completed in a client focused manner.
- Initial review and editing of client questionnaire
- Online testing of survey to validate accuracy of programming
- Prepare detailed reports in a client-ready state
- Analyse reports and offer suggestions for improvement/areas of concern
- Complete final project summary documentation (including budgets)
- Email invite set up and deployment
- Secure sample and translations for studies, as required
- Work with field and sample providers
- Prepare Verbatim files for client delivery
- Assist with development of new tools/software if requested
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University/College degree or industry related experience
- Above average competence with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills- able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, comfortable working with deadlines
- An ongoing focus and desire for excellent client service
- Ability to work effectively both with a team as well as independently
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
What’s in it for You?
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Flexible and remote work arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including monthly social events and catered lunches
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands on experience with opportunities for career growth
The Logit Group is a 2021 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Company and has also received the 2020 Sales & Marketing Technology Award (Sammy).
To learn more about the Logit Group visit us at www.logitgroup.com or check us out on Twitter at @logitgroup.
Interested candidates may forward resumes via email to email@example.com or apply directly on our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
*Note this position is a 6-month full-time position with an opportunity for extension.