The Logit Group is an innovative, technology-driven research execution company. We’re a team of holistic research practitioners and aim to add value for our clients through expert-level insights across a wide range of methodologies. Our proprietary online platforms and call centers can handle research engagements of all sizes. We work quickly, efficiently and are focused on quality all at competitive prices. At Logit, we have a firm conceptual grasp of what research is and where the space is headed, and we always strive to get the job done right, on time and on budget.
Logit is looking for energetic and motivated Project Managers (Qualitative) to join our growing company.
NOTE: Our head office is in Etobicoke, ON. We are open to both hybrid and remote working arrangements.
This full-time position is responsible for managing all aspects of projects, including but not limited to overseeing the recruitment efforts, cost, and overall profit margin for success with a client focused manner.
- Coordinate resources across departments within the company
- Oversee full project process (based on the study could include set-up, programming, testing, data collection, coding and data tabulation)
- Monitor and report on project progress while ensuring budget, timeline and deliverables are met
- Communicate accurately and thoroughly during project lifecycles, with both internal departments and clients
- Act as the client’s key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyze project performance and proactively offer suggestions for improvement/identify areas of concern
- Confirm project parameters, specifications, dates, etc., and reserve focus group rooms for the client if applicable
- Brief manager and recruiting supervisor and other necessary personnel on aspects of the project
- Monitor the participant recruitment process and work with managers when problems in this area occur
- Manage sample/panel providers
- Ensure project database is organized and up to date
- Close project and complete all documentation within expected timeline
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University/College degree
- Market research industry related experience a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative research methodologies and strong understanding of relevant industry software (Voxco, Confirmit, etc.)
- Intermediate or advanced level with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills – able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, solid time management skills and deadline oriented
- An ongoing focus on excellent client service via polished communications and project awareness
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities and proceed with objectives with a high degree of quality
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Flexible and remote work arrangements
- Office equipment provided
- Competitive salary and access to Group Benefits
- Opportunities for year-end bonuses and other performance-based incentives
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including monthly social events and catered lunches
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands-on experience with opportunities for growth
The Logit Group is a 2021 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Company and has also received the 2020 Sales & Marketing Technology Award (Sammy).
To learn more about the Logit Group visit us at www.logitgroup.com or check us out on Twitter at @logitgroup.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly on out website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.