The Logit Group is an innovative, technology-driven research execution company. We’re a team of holistic research practitioners and aim to add value for our clients through expert-level insights across a wide range of methodologies. Our proprietary online platforms and call centers can handle research engagements of all sizes. We work quickly, efficiently and are focused on quality all at competitive prices. At Logit, we have a firm conceptual grasp of what research is and where the space is headed, and we always strive to get the job done right, on time and on budget.
Logit is looking for energetic and motivated Project Managers to join our growing company. This position will focus on handling clients/projects in the West Coast area and/or require availability for Pacific/Mountain time zones. The working hours for this role will include 9:00-5:00PM PST (12:00-8:00PM EST) on a permanent basis.
NOTE: We are open to both remote and hybrid working arrangements.
This full-time position involves the day-to-day management of assigned projects, ensuring all aspects of the data collection lifecycle are completed in a client focused manner.
- Coordinate resources across departments within the company
- Oversee project process including set-up, programming, testing, data collection, coding and data tabulation
- Monitor and report on project progress while ensuring budget, timeline and deliverables are met
- Communicate accurately and thoroughly during project lifecycles, with both internal departments and clients
- Act as the client’s key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Analyse project performance and proactively offer suggestions for improvement/identify areas of concern
- Work with field and conduct briefings (Phone)
- Manage sample providers (Web)
- Ensure project database is organized and up to date
- Close project and complete all documentation within expected timeline
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete final review of test links
- Assist with development of new tools/software
- Pull and manipulate CATI sample using vendor software (Phone)
- Email invite set up and deployment (Web)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University/College degree or industry related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative research methodologies and strong understanding of relevant industry software (Voxco, Confirmit, etc)
- Intermediate or advanced level with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills – able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, solid time management skills and deadline oriented
- An ongoing focus on excellent client service via polished communications and project awareness
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities and proceed with objectives with a high degree of quality
- Mobile contact and remote access will be required on an ongoing basis
- After hours availability as required
- Working hours of 9:00AM – 5:00PM PST (12:00-8:00PM EST)
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and energetic team!
- Remote work arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for year-end bonuses and other performance-based incentives
- Fun, supportive corporate environment including monthly social events and catered lunches
- Ongoing support and mentoring from department specific Team Leader
- Practical, hands on experience with opportunities for growth
The Logit Group is a 2021 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Company and has also received the 2020 Sales & Marketing Technology Award (Sammy).
To learn more about the Logit Group visit us at www.logitgroup.com or check us out on Twitter at @logitgroup
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply via our website. We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
The Logit Group invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.