COVID-19: Business Continuity
To all of our friends & colleagues,
In light of the current COVID-19 virus, we are carefully monitoring the situation by following national and global updates and implementing measures to ensure our employees’ well being, in addition to ensuring reliable business continuity.
We have not experienced any significant impact to our business operations to date. Our employees are based throughout North America and are equipped to work from a remote location. We are also working diligently to limit any potential impact to our clients and vendors.
Effective immediately we have implemented the following protocols:
• Business travel restrictions until further notice
• Leveraging virtual and/or teleconference meetings
• Cancelling large group gatherings until further notice
• Ensuring national Public Health agencies’ best practices are being followed at all of our offices (including call centers)
• Secure technology in place for employees to work from home if necessary (including call centers)
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
The Logit Group