Interviewers work a variety of hours and is an ideal position for anyone seeking a flexible position or supplemental income.
For over 25 years, The Logit Group has been a leader among data collection firms, and our ongoing commitment has been to develop and administer industry-best technologies as the basis of our research execution. We have an immediate need for Interviewers to support our growing presence in the market research industry. We offer flexible hours, a variety of shifts, training, resources and on-going support. This is an in office position.
To apply, please complete the below
In person at 150 Dufferin Ave, Suite 300 London Ontario from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday
In this role you will:
· Conduct market research through standardized phone interviews with our clients.
· Gather and collect market insights.
· Enter consumer and business professionals’ responses accurately into our systems.
Hours of Work/Shifts:
· Evening shifts from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM (optional until 12:00 PM)
· Saturday shifts 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
· Sunday shifts 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
· Evening and weekends are flexible.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
· Basic computer skills.
· Be apart of a great team.
· Gain supplemental income.
· Future growth and development opportunities.
· Flexible working hours.
· Casual dress.
The Logit Group provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability. The Logit Group is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Reference ID: London In office Market Research Agents
Part-time hours: 20 per week