The Logit Group was named to the 2021 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research — and recognized as the #2 field services provider.
See how we’re helping to shape the future of insights below:
The Logit Group was named to the 2020 GRIT Top 50 list as one of the most innovative companies in market research. See how we’re helping to shape the future of insights below:
Zamplia is truly sample made simple. Gain access to a multitude of B2B and consumer opinions in minutes. Tap into a diverse set of audience profiles and be confident in the sample you receive using industry-leading quality controls. With Zamplia you can:
- Access a wide pool of diverse opinions
- Field an online sample study quickly and efficiently
- Reduce sample costs and time spent managing your project
- Have more confidence in the data you collect
Q-FI is more than just a survey programming tool, it’s an insights generation platform. Enhance your data through visually stimulating respondent-friendly question sets, and get to the root of what actually drives your consumers’ purchase intent and decision-making process:
- Industry leading question types designed to elevate your studies’ insights
- Multi-tiered pricing ensures there’s a Q-FI option for everyone
- Access and engage with your projects data using visually dynamic dashboarding
- Intuitive programming features streamline the time it takes to program and deploy a survey
Tech trends we're following for 2021
2020 was a rollercoaster of a year, and it forced many companies of all sizes to pivot not only in terms of operations, but how they deliver products and services.
Looking to enhance the data on your online voter project? Votified allows you to combine the benefits of phone based registered voter lists with the speed and convenience of online sample.
Votified works with any online sample source, appending verified registered voter details in real time. Learn more about how you can increase the quality of your project’s data set →
Check out our latest Innovators’ Roundtable where we look at trending topics that are having a meaningful impact on the MRx space.
The Logit Group has localized experience in fielding studies in countries across the globe. Have an international project that you’re looking for help on? Online, in-person or over the phone Logit can help. Contact us today to learn more.